Comprehensive ObGyn Services, Treatments & Preventative Care for Gynecology Conditions
Dr. Elizabeth Etkin-Kramer provides comprehensive gynecology services for women of all ages, including well-woman visits, cancer screenings, contraception, and minimally invasive gynecological procedures.
Using evidenced-based medicine and her in-depth knowledge of women’s health issues, Dr. Etkin-Kramer guides women to the most effective treatments and preventative care for gynecology conditions.
Gynecology conditions and treatments include:
- Well-woman visits, including Pap smears and breast exams
- Adolescent first exams
- Contraception, including Nexplanon and IUDs
- Cervical cancer screening
- Abnormal Pap smears / Cervical cancer screening, evaluation and treatment
- Cone biopsies
- HPV vaccine
- Abnormal bleeding ( irregular, heavy, absent, or painful bleeding) evaluation and treatment, including endometrial ablation
- Ovarian cysts evaluation and treatment
- Uterine fibroids evaluation and treatment
- STD testing, diagnosis, and counseling
- Breast cancer risk assessment and testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome
- Prenatal counseling
- Gynecological surgery with a focus on minimally invasive procedures: hysteroscopy, hydrothermal ablation, laparoscopic hysterectomy
- In-office blood draws for gynecology-based testing
- In-office gynecological ultrasound
- Mona Lisa Touch
Find other common gynecology conditions and treatments in our patient education library.
Dr. Elizabeth Etkin-Kramer and her staff will provide personalized medical care for all of your gynecology and reproductive health needs in Miami Beach, Florida. For an appointment, call our office today at (305) 674-8038 or request an appointment online.